2 990,00 € tax incl.
Steel from the Eiffel Tower for a SAINT HONORÉ watch... To mark its 130th anniversary, SAINT HONORE has designed a collector's timepiece: the first ever to be made from a piece of metal girder from the world's most famous monument.
SAINT HONORE has used this precious component to make the bezel, its decoration and brown colour an unmistakable reference to the French monument. The bezel surrounds a raised dial based on the same architecture; at its centre, it reveals the wheel train of the automatic mechanical movement specially personalised by SAINT HONORE.
- 18K rose gold plated case, 42mm
- The bezel shaped from the Eiffel Tower’s steel recalls both its geometric structure
- Sapphire crystal
- Silver dial "open dial" echoing the architecture of the Eiffel Tower
- Sellita SW 200 automatic movement:
- 26 jewels, incabloc, 28.800 vph
- pearled & rhodium movement
- oscillating weight, engraved "Tour Eiffel" & sculpted decor
- Rower reserve: 38 hours, controlled & guaranted
- Brown strap with an “Eiffel Tower” pin buckle
- Water-Resistant: 50 m
Limited edition of 1 885 pieces
Delivered with certificate of authenticity signed by the Eiffel Tower Committee.