3 000,00 € tax incl.
SAINT HONORE pays a new tribute to the “Iron Lady” with a new version of its “Tour Eiffel” collector watch.
This 2017 edition is equipped with an original small second hand that echoes the elevator wheels of the famous French monument.
- 42 mm steel case
- Bezel carved from a piece of the Eiffel Tower decorated with decor “croisillons”
- Silver open dial echoing the architecture of the Eiffel Tower
- Sellita SW 360-1 automatic movement
- Personalised oscillating weight and crown
- Date at 3 o’clock
- Small seconds hand at 7 o’clock: a stylised wheel which evokes the Eiffel Tower red elevators of the Eiffel Tower
- Crown at 4 o’clock
- Sapphire glass
- Water resistant to 50 m
- Brown “croco design” leather strap with an “Eiffel Tower” pin buckle
- Limited Edition of 64 pieces: an additional nod to the elevator wheels, which operate in pairs and each have exactly 32 spokes
- Collector’s case
- Certificate of authenticity signed by the Eiffel Tower Committee (SETE)
Unveiled in 2015 to mark SAINT HONORE’s 130th anniversary, the “Tour Eiffel” is the first – and only – watch to be made with a bezel taken from the steel used to make the girders in the Eiffel Tower, one of the most famous landmarks in the world.