3 000,00 € tax incl.
SAINT HONORE pays a new tribute to the “Iron Lady” with a new version of its “Tour Eiffel 1885” collector watch.
- 42 mm steel case
- Bezel carved from a piece of the Eiffel Tower decorated with decor “croisillons”
- Silver open dial echoing the architecture of the Eiffel Tower
- Sellita SW 200 automatic movement
- Personalised oscillating weight and crown
- Sapphire glass
- Collector’s case
- Certificate of authenticity signed by the Eiffel Tower Committee (SETE)
Unveiled in 2015 to mark SAINT HONORE’s 130th anniversary, the “Tour Eiffel” is the first – and only – watch to be made with a bezel taken from the steel used to make the girders in the Eiffel Tower, one of the most famous landmarks in the world.